Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Packing List for NGS 2014

Jen Baldwin has gotten me thinking about what I should pack for my upcoming trip to the NGS 2014 Conference in Richmond, Virginia in May.  I thought I should make a list so I don't forget anything important.

  • Crystal Light Energy - Several of the scheduled speakers have that soothing "Southern Drawl" that lulls me to sleep like a baby.  I'm going there to LEARN, darn it!  I have to stay awake!
  • Bottles of water so I don't have to pay $3.00 a bottle for the bottled water in the hotel room.
  • A sweater for those chilly conference rooms.
  • My cell phone and camera for photographing my genealogy idols.
  • Address labels for entering all those vendor drawings.
  • My cell phone my charger.
  • Business cards to exchange with fellow genealogists.
  • Comfortable shoes.
  • My laptop so I can blog about all the fun I am having at the conference.
  • Ear plugs for my roommate.
  • Mastering Genealogical Proof for reading at the airport, on the airplane and anywhere else I want to appear intelligent.
  • Clothes, makeup, blah, blah, blah.
What's on your list?  See you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment