Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Ancestors in the Attic Gets a Makeover


Time for a fresh new look for Ancestors in the Attic!  When you see my logo, whether it is here on my blog, on my website, Facebook page, or on Twitter, you will know you are in the right place. 

When I started my blog in the Fall of 2010, I had no idea there was an old Canadian television show by the same name.  Somehow people who are familiar with the show found me.  I almost feel guilty for the traffic it has generated on my website and pages. When I do get requests for assistance with Canadian research, I pull out my list of fellow APG genealogists who actually specialize in Canadian research and try to direct my would be clients in the right direction.

I have posted links to all my pages at the top of my blog.  Please feel free to visit me on any of these sites as I work on improving my brand.  I am always happy to hear from you...even if you live in Canada!  

No comments:

Post a Comment